About FinOps in practice
Thank you for joining us!
We hope you'll find it usefull
‘FinOps in Practice’ is a global community to gain FinOps professionals or involved people together. It is the right place for discussions, ideas, technical tips and inspiration.
Here you can find news, real-life stories, best practices and articles written by FinOps experts aimed to refine cloud financial management and implement FinOps principles in your company.
We are a community of practitioners, who promote FinOps concepts as a key part of the company’s management.
Team members should be instituting best practices of FinOps methodology and collaborating in order to make informed decisions, increase efficiency, optimize cloud spends and get the best workloads configuration.
Code of conduct
This code of conduct is not all-embracing or consummate. It helps to identify our common understanding of an effective, welcoming and collaborative community. We expect you to follow the rules in spirit as much as in the letter.
Expected behavior of members
- Be mindful of other members, respectful, welcoming and collaborative
- Unselfishly and gratuitously invest your knowledge and experience in the development of FinOps practice
- Gracefully accept constructive criticism
- Bring value to the whole community and the industry, but not only to your company or product
- Perform and comply with variations to the Code of Conduct made at any time by the FinOps in Practice
We highly appreciate your opinion and are happy to have hot discussions. Anyway adding negative comments and feedback about your competitor’s offerings and solutions will not be accepted. Disrespectful and unacceptable behaviors also include but is not limited to:
- Abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning conduct by any members
- Violent threats or language
- Posting, or threatening to post, people’s personally identifying information
- Any unethical, rude and unprofessional behavior
- Advocating for or encouraging any of the above behaviors
If you witness inappropriate behavior, please notify us immediately and we’ll review the case and take action.
No advertising and pitches
This is the community with the practical approach and actionable advice on cloud financial management and resource provisioning. Our goal is to identify bottlenecks in FinOps implementation and offer the best possible solutions to solve it. If your product assists in solving some of FinOps challenges and might be useful for others, please avoid pitches and advertising. The primary focus of the community is best practices and real-life use cases in the industry; promotional content and job postings are not allowed.